Top 10 Hospitality programs to study in Canada
What is Hospitality and Tourism?
Hospitality and Tourism Management is a multi-faceted industry that covers sectors such as business, travel, catering, and customer care. It is such a wide network and students from all academic backgrounds are able to study hospitality courses. This is a multi-billion-dollar industry that is constantly growing which means there will be more opportunities for students to get a job in the field. It is a vital component for anything travel-related and it is important for the development of a business, customer care, and the economy. It brings in revenue for countries and provides millions of people with job opportunities!
If you are a person who values interpersonal relationships, strong communication skills, and the ability to multitask, then Hospitality and Tourism Management programs are great for you!
What are the job opportunities?
After completing a Bachelors, Diploma, or Certificate program you will be eligible for the following list of career opportunities and hospitality jobs:
- Event Management
- Project Management
- Hotel & Restaurant Manager
- Resort Management
- Special Events Manager
- Winery Operations Manager (for Wine Business Management)
- Retail Operations Manager
- Conferences and Convention centers
- Catering Companies
The average salary is $58,500 CAD a year but more experienced workers on average make $99, 450 CAD a year!
What are the Top 10 Hospitality programs to study?
There are many Hospitality and Tourism Management programs to choose from but here is our list of the top 10 Hospitality courses to study in Canada.
PG Certificate Programs
- Centennial College – Hotel, Resort, and Restaurant Management
- Conestoga College – Event Management
- Seneca College – Global Hospitality Business Management
- Niagara College – Wine Business Management
- Conestoga College — Food + Beverage Management – Hotel and Restaurant Operations (optional co-op)
- NBCC – Culinary Arts Management
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic – Food and Nutrition Management
- College of the Rockies – Hospitality Management
- Medicine Hat – Business Administration – Hospitality & Tourism
- College of the North Atlantic – Cook
If you would like to know if you would qualify for these programs, please contact Career Abroad at email@example.com to connect with an educational counselor! Start your Canadian College admission now!
Book an appointment virtually with our educational CounsellorView More
Top Information Technology Programs in Ontario
The 21st Century is known as the Virtual Age primarily based upon information technology. The widespread use of the internet shapes (and will continue to) the way we live as we are dependent on information and communication technologies. This is good news for international students interested in computers and the internet.
International students gravitate to Ontario because the province offers numerous pathways to further studies at universities and colleges. Ultimately, this is beneficial for those looking for job opportunities and to eventually settle in the province with permanent residency.
Likewise, with the rest of the world, Ontario, Canada has a high demand for Information Technology students and has several colleges and universities that offer IT programs for international students looking to further continue their studies abroad.
What are the benefits of studying Information Technology?
- Multiple Career Choices
- Stable Income
- Always in demand
- Flexible work schedules
What are the possible job opportunities?
Studies have shown international students have higher chances of getting a job after graduation because IT Programs are high-demanded in the market. Career opportunities include:
- Computer Analyst/Programmer
- Incident and Threat Manager
- Network Security Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Technical Account Manager
- Web Developer
- iOS Developer
Nowadays, Graduating with a certificate or degree in IT give international students a wide variety of places to work including hospitals, banks, IT companies, governmental institutions and agencies, and more!
Career Abroad work with some of the top colleges and universities in Ontario that offer IT programs such as:
- Project Management – Information Technology (PG Certificate)
- Mobile Application Development (PG Certificate)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Computer & Communication Networks Honours)
- Partnerships with universities around the world for Masters programs
- Computer Systems Technician—Networking (Fast-track)
- Software Engineering Technology—Artificial Intelligence (optional co-op) [Advanced Diploma]
- Computer Application Security (optional co-op) [PG Certificate]
- Big Data Solutions Architecture (optional co-op) [PG Certificate]
- Web Design and Development (PG Certificate)
- Cloud Computing (PG Certificate)
- Wireless Information Networking (PG Certificate)
- Masters of Computer Science
- Masters of Applied Computing
- Bachelors of Business Administration and Computer Science
- Bachelors of Computer Science
- Specializations in Software Engineering, Applied Computing, Computer Information Systems
If you would like to know that you would qualify for these programs or not, please contact Career Abroad at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with an educational counselor!
Book an appointment virtually with our educational counsellors.View More
Study Health Programs in Canada
Public Demand for Healthcare Jobs
Are you a health professional, or studying health programs in your home country? Do you want to know more about how and why to study health programs in Canada? With COVID-19 among us, the healthcare system has been working tirelessly in the chaos to ensure citizens in Canada are well and safe for their lives ahead. Healthcare workers are in even higher demand than ever before! This is good news for international students who wish to study abroad and further their careers in the healthcare system.
Why Should You Study in Healthcare?
1.To Help Others
If you have the motivation and urge to make the world a better place working in the medical and healthcare profession is the best way to do that. You will have the ability to save someone’s life.
2.Large Variety in Career Choices
The medical and healthcare field is a nuanced one. It is not just about performing surgeries. Jobs vary from mental health, therapy, primary healthcare, administration, and more! You can choose between working in the frontlines or behind-the-scenes in healthcare management, pharmacy or public health as well as using technology to support the backend and flow of the system.
3.Security and Stability
The demand for medical and healthcare jobs will increase significantly by 2026. This means more time to grow with the field guaranteeing the highest paying jobs. There are more opportunities to work anywhere around the world!
Top Healthcare Jobs in Demand in Canada
Front line health care staff
- Occupational Therapists
- Health Policy Research and Consultants
- Dental Assistance
- Medical Technologist
But where do you start to look for health programs that are relevant to your studies, or education…? At Career Abroad Visa and Immigration Firm!!!
Here at Career Abroad we have the means to help guide you in your journey to a long-term career in healthcare. We will assist you in finding the right programs, at the right colleges and universities in Canada according to your profile to ensure your admission and transition to Canada.
To speak with our counsellors you can book an online appointment with our qualified and trained educational counsellors for assistance at https://www.careerabroad.ca/student-counselling-appointment/ OR contact Career Abroad at email@example.com
If you would like to know more about the programs offered, stay tuned for our next blog post for more information!View More